Drug Crimes | White-Collar Crimes | Violent Crimes
DUI/OVI | Juvenile Offenses
For more than 45 years, the law firm of Svete & McGee Co., L.P.A., has defended clients charged with conceivable criminal charges, from petty theft to aggravated murder. We have built a solid reputation for consistent and effective criminal defense in the State of Ohio.
If you have been charged with any crime, from a misdemeanor to a felony, or are under probation, you should have an aggressive criminal defense lawyer in your corner.
Fighting for the Rights of the Accused
Our skilled criminal law attorneys are prepared to mount a strong criminal defense against your charges, including charges involving:
- Drug crimes—trafficking, possession and related offenses
- White collar crimes—fraud, embezzlement and forgery
- Violent crimes—murder, assault, battery, rape and robbery
- Sex crimes—child abuse, sexual assault and sexual abuse
- Juvenile defense—vandalism, shoplifting, rape, drug trafficking or possession of drugs
- DUI/OVI—driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
We represent our clients from investigation through trial and appeal if necessary. Many of our clients are brought to trial, but may be dismissed due to faulty procedures or reduced through successful litigation. Our main goal to preserve our client’s freedom and to lessen the impact of a criminal prosecution.
Increase Your Chances of Success
If you face a criminal charge, you should have an experienced criminal defense attorney working for you.
Contact the Chardon law office of Svete & McGee Co., L.P.A. for sound advice and solid legal counsel and to ensure a timely defense of your rights.