As part of the estate planning process you must consider what documents are necessary to complete your estate plan to ensure that your wishes are carried out. The following documents should be accessible to your spouse and/or your children in the event of death.
- Your will.
- Your trust, if it is part of your estate plan.
- An inventory of all your assets.
- General Durable Power of Attorney.
- Health Care Power of Attorney.
- Life Insurance policies.
- Pension or other retirement programs such as 401K’s and IRA’s.
- Any directive relating to memorial services, burial and/or cremation.
In this way your spouse and/or children will be helped immensely in administering your estate upon your death. Please feel free to call us with any estate planning and or/probate questions. We can be reached at 440-286-9571 or email@example.com