David A. McGee
David A. McGee received his B.A. Degree from Fordham University in 1976 and his J.D. Degree from Cleveland Marshall Law School in 1981. Mr. McGee was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1982, the Federal Bar, Northern District of Ohio, in 1983, and to the United States Supreme Court in 1992.
David McGee is a member of:
- The Lake County Bar Association
- The Geauga County Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- A panel member for legal services for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
David McGee is:
- Past President of the Geauga County Bar Association
- A member and past Chairman of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Negligence Law Committee
- Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation
- District Delegate to the Ohio State Bar Association
- Council of Delegates.
David A. McGee is a principal of the firm of Svete & McGee, Co., LPA. located in Chardon, Ohio.